Contact EDS Technology today!
Keep an eye on your premise with high quality CCTV Installation in Melbourne
Protect your Melbourne premise against unwanted activities with our state of the art CCTV systems. At EDS Technology we understand how important it is to keep a watch on properties. We offer both analogue and IP based CCTV solutions to client specification; or we can assist by providing a tailored individualised solution for you. Our professional technicians then design a CCTV system based around the scope of the particular clients’ needs and budget constraints.
Too often, security is an afterthought in project planning which can lead to additional unplanned costs at the end of a project when budget is constrained. Engaging with us at the beginning of a project is a great way to scope and plan new projects to deliver the ideal system, cost effectively.
The ability to view your premises, anytime, anywhere
CCTV solutions can provide you with the opportunity to review footage, even when you are not there.
Advantages of CCTV installation in Melbourne
Installing CCTV in your premises provides many significant benefits. One major advantage many clients desire is the added security and protection provided to their valuable assets. With the ability to produce high-resolution images, CCTV systems can keep a clear record of what is going on at your Melbourne premise. Added benefits of CCTV installation in Melbourne include the following.
- CCTV systems can protect employees against physical and verbal attacks from the public and co-workers. Usually when people are aware surveillance systems are monitoring their behaviour, they will act with restraint.
- Criminals are less likely to commit a crime when they know CCTV is watching them. Often the fear of being identified for a crime is enough to deter criminals from striking areas that are monitored by CCTV.
- CCTV systems are known to reduce employee theft. Being under constant watch reduces the opportunity for employees to pocket goods, which decreases the occurrence of theft.
- Cameras act as a second set of eyes and provide the evidence necessary to settle disputes. Whether it’s a customer claiming an onsite accident, or another suggesting they have been short changed, referring to CCTV footage can provide an answer to the question under debate.
- CCTV systems store hours and hours of footage, which can be kept as convenient records to look back upon and review at a later date.
- CCTV systems provide people with important peace of mind that the environment they are in is safe and protected.
CCTV installations for a range of clients in Melbourne
With over 25 years of experience in the security industry, we have what it takes to deliver security solutions to a range of clients. Our technicians have worked with a variety of different clients and provide CCTV solutions to the following:
- Commercial buildings/premises
- Apartment complexes
- Units/Townhouse developments
- Banking sector
- Medical sector
If you are interested in our CCTV installation and security camera installation in Melbourne, contact us today.